Agreement to terms and conditions
By use of this World Wide Web site ("Automotive Glass Europe® Website"), you acknowledge the acceptance of and agree to the applicability of the following terms and conditions.
The Stichting The Automotive Glass Professionals(“Automotive Glass Europe®”) reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time. Please check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Automotive Glass Europe® Website will constitute acceptance of these changes.
In these terms and conditions, Automotive Glass Europe® shall include any (sub)divisions, subsidiaries, successors, committees, members, special members, and their employees, partners, principals, and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
Purpose of Automotive Glass Europe® Website
The sole purpose of the Automotive Glass Europe® Website is to provide general information on Stichting The Automotive Glass Professionals.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The services, information or data (collectively, "Information") made available at the Automotive Glass Europe® Website are provided "as is", without warranties of any kind. Automotive Glass Europe® expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation,
- Any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
- Any warranty, representation or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason or
- Any warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected.
Use of material on the Automotive Glass Europe® Website
The information, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures and software (collectively, "Materials") contained on the Automotive Glass Europe® Website are protected by law. The Materials may not be reproduced other than downloading on a single CPU, and/or printing a single hard copy, for private, educational or internal business use only, provided that all copyright notices, trademark notices or other proprietary notices are not removed. The materials may not otherwise be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without Automotive Glass Europe®'s express written consent.
Any sites linked to from the Automotive Glass Europe® Website are not under Automotive Glass Europe®'s control, and Automotive Glass Europe® does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites. Automotive Glass Europe® does not intend links on the Automotive Glass Europe® Website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities, and these links are provided for convenience only.
Submission of unsolicited materials or information
Automotive Glass Europe® does not accept or consider any unsolicited idea, suggestion or other information or materials. Please note that if you send any unsolicited information or materials to Automotive Glass Europe® through the Automotive Glass Europe® Website, through e-mail or otherwise, Automotive Glass Europe® makes no assurances that such information or materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary, unless explicitly confirmed in writing by an authorised representative of Automotive Glass Europe®.
Limitation of Liability
Automotive Glass Europe® shall have absolutely no liability for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the Internet generally, including without limitation,
- Any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of Information available on the Automotive Glass Europe® Website
- Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information
- Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information or
- Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder.
Governing law and disputes
These terms and conditions and any use of the Automotive Glass Europe® Website are exclusively governed by the laws of The Netherlands. Any disputes regarding these terms and conditions and any use of the Automotive Glass Europe® Website shall exclusively be brought before the competent court in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.